First Look of Samurai 8 : Hachimaruden




Masashi Kishimoto, the creator of Naruto Series is back to work with another manga having sci-fi genre named Samurai 8 : Hachimaruden. The manga is set to launch in Spring 2019 in Shueisha’s Weekly Shonen Jump magazine. This time he has partnered with manga artist Akira Okubo who will handle all the artwork whereas Kishimoto will focus more on the story.





In a statement, Kishimoto stated : ‘I like Japanese-styled things: I’m thrilled about the culture and decor. I like sci-fi things too. I’m excited for this gimmick and it’s [sic] creation. Since I like both things, I’ve decided to mix them together to depict this work.’
He also added that he'll work as hard as possible to make it even more interesting than the Naruto series!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Top 5 Best Samurai Anime

Top 6 Strongest Titans So Far in Attack on Titans

Top 5 Best One Piece Arcs So Far